I found out I was pregnant in November. Our family of four is now a family of five. Now that the first ultrasound pictures are in, the search for a name is in full swing.
Please vote for as many names as you like in the polls to the right, but keep these things in mind:
1. If the baby is a girl, her middle name will be either Diana or Elizabeth.
2. If the baby is a boy, his middle name will probably be Joseph.
3. Our older children both have short, Biblical names. (They are Seth and Eli.)
4. The meaning of a name is important to us. (Brooks, Lasch, and Micah are the only names on the list with questionable meanings.)
Thanks for the input. Naming a baby is a huge responsibility, so we appreciate all of the help we can get.
December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great names! Don't forgt to think of a trail name, too, lol!
Florida Sunsets (AQ)
My older son's sixth grade class voted on my fourth born's name, and we kept it - Kaitlyn Paige. I love your choices btw.
Buttercup
Brooks was one of my boy names. Love it, but it's not getting a lot of votes! :)
Keep us posted!
Love,
Heather
I love Jonah and Maya. Jonah is our youngest's name (trailname 'beluga') and our oldest's name is Dante, trail name, Inferno! congratulations!
Post a Comment